Apply for the Digital Collective by December 5th.
Digital Collective (DC) explores digital storytelling through multimedia platforms, including graphic design and production design, photography and videography, podcasting, and more.
This program teaches you how to tell compelling digital stories and provides the opportunity to learn from professionals who are excelling in creative industries.
You should apply to the Digital Collective if you are..
- A high school student in the 10th or 11th grade
- Interested in the power of storytelling through a variety of digital mediums
- A multi-talented creative
- Have an interest in learning about careers in digital production
- Live in one of the five boroughs of NYC
- Enjoy working on projects as part of a team
Lunch and metrocards will be provided for each session; students who successfully complete the Spring 2023 program will receive a $300 stipend.
Instructional sessions will be delivered at the Apollo Theater for the majority of the program. Every student accepted into the Spring 2023 Digital Collective program will be provided with the equipment and supplies necessary to participate fully.
The Digital Collective will meet weekly from Saturday, January 14th, 2023, through Saturday, March 11th, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Only applicants who can commit to attending the entire program will be considered.
How to Apply
COVID vaccination is required; however, the organization will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.