Apprenticeship, Young Adults
The Apollo Apprenticeship provides college students with pre-professional experience in the arts and entertainment industries. Apprentices receive training and mentoring as they work with Apollo staff to design, implement, and manage projects and/or events.
Through hands-on experiences in the areas of project creation and management, technical production and direction, and event management, Apprentices gain the skills needed to curate live events, performances, and digital presentations.
Apprentices work over an 18-month period and receive a $600 biweekly stipend.
Applications are now open to join the 2023 – 2024 Apollo Apprenticeship program.
The program begins in January 2023 and ends in June 2024; with a minimum commitment of 12 hours per week.
You should apply if you…
- Currently a junior or senior at a college/trade school OR 1-year post-undergraduate
- Interested in a career in the arts or entertainment industries
- Passionate about developing new artistic works
- Interested in project and event management
- Invested in driving culture (i.e. digital trends and multimedia)
- Available some nights and weekends; weekly schedules vary by department
COVID vaccination is required; however, the company will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.