In 1973, David A. Walker, then a New York City Police Community Affairs Detective, developed the street game of Double Dutch into the World Class Sport that it is today. ...
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Ready to purchase tickets to one of our events? Visit our Box Office page to learn more about how to purchase tickets, our safety policies, seating charts and more.Learn More
- Every guest must show a completed vaccination record (dated at least 14 days before the show).
- All attendees are required to wear masks inside the theater, except while actively eating or drinking.
- All persons and bags are subject to search. Bags that have passed inspection must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited.
- No outside food or beverage. Accommodations are made for patrons with medical needs.
- Please contact the Apollo Box office at [email protected] or (212) 531-5305 if any other special assistance is required for your visit.