Covid-19 Safety Policies
The health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff is our top priority. We are committed to ensuring that you have an exceptional experience, with confidence in the policies and procedures designed for a safe environment for all. Please check out our Covid-19 Info Center for our policies for in person events and updates.
- Online at Ticketmaster.com
- In person at the Apollo Theater Box Office
- Groups Sales: To book your group of 10 or more, contact [email protected]
Get On the A-List
Want to know what’s NEXT at the Apollo? Sign up for e-mail updates and special offers! Who is on the Apollo A-LIST? Members, supporters, producers, artists, educators and more!
Half Off For Harlem
Harlem residents, employees, business owners, and students can save 50% on tickets to select performances throughout the season. We welcome our local community to experience our signature programs, returning audience favorites, and thrilling new works by artists who are pushing the boundaries of their art forms while expanding the cannon of African American works. Restrictions may apply.
Box Office Hours
- Weekdays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 noon – 5 p.m.
- Phone number: (212) 531-5305
- All persons and bags are subject to search. Bags that have passed inspection must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited.
- No outside food or beverage. Accommodations are made for patrons with medical needs.
- Accommodations are made for patrons with medical needs. Please email [email protected] or call the box office at (212) 531-5305 for assistance.
Visit The Apollo
Come experience the magic of the Apollo, located in Harlem, New York City! Need directions or have questions? We’ve got you covered to plan the perfect trip!