- Broadway Night Auditions
- Amateur Night at the Apollo
AUDITIONS: AMATEUR NIGHT CELEBRATES BROADWAY
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12 noon - 7p.m.
Location: Ripley-Grier Studios
520 8th Ave FL16
New York, NY 10018-4177
The Apollo Theater is seeking Broadway styled singers, dancers and tappers for a Broadway themed Amateur Night. Those chosen from the audition will have the chance to appear at the Apollo Amateur Night and perform on stage at the Apollo Theater in New York.
- Must sing or dance to a song from a Broadway or Off-Broadway musical.
- Auditions are open to anyone who does not have a contract with a major recording label, television or film studio.
- Those chosen from the audition must be available to perform at Amateur Night live on the Apollo stage on March 20, 2013.
- Each contestant will have up to 90 seconds to audition.
- There will not be a band on site. Singers may bring a CD or perform a cappella.
- Dancers should bring a CD for their performance.
- If bringing a CD for the audition, it cannot be in CD-RW format.
- All musicians should bring their own instruments.
- All auditions should be in good taste and with no profanity (including the “N” word)
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children’s Category Age requirement: 5 to 15 years of age
- Only the first 300 acts will be seen.
Click here for more information about other audition opportunities at the Apollo.
EventList powered by schlu.net